1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Montville Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
One popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. We are pleased to partner with Trupanion Express Pet Insurance which provides coverage for major medical expenses. Our partnership allows us to receive payment directly from the insurance company to minimize out of pocket expenses in the case of an emergency. For information on starting a policy on your pet, contact us or click here for more information.
Other options for pet insurance include comprehensive plans that reimburse for most routine veterinary expenses. Nationwide Pet Insurance is one company that offers policies that can be tailored to most families. Nationwide